- Come Skate With Us at the iceZONE Skating School!!The iceZONE offers a wide variety of skating programs for all ages and ability levels our 8-week skating... read more »
- The Ice Zone Offers Public Sessions DailyThe iceZone provide public session groups with skating lessons, provided by our professional rink staff... read more »
- Stop By Our Pro Shop Located Inside the iceZONEStop by our pro shop located inside the iceZONE to get all of your St. Louis Blues authentic gear you will... read more »
- Come Celebrate Your Birthday on Ice!Let the iceZONE take the hassle away from throwing your child's next birthday party. Our staff will take... read more »
- Groups Come One Come All!Friends, families, corporations, schools, scouts, churches and other organizations are welcome... read more »
Welcome to the iceZONE
Welcome to the iceZone, the official practice facility of the St. Louis Blues. The iceZone is located inside the St. Louis Mills in Hazelwood, Missouri and serves as much more than a NHL practice facility. The iceZone offers a wide variety of skating programs that encourage beginner skaters and challenge the more advanced. Public Sessions and freestyle figure skating is also offered on a regular basis.
See ‘Public Session’ page for monthly schedules.
The iceZone is also a great place to host a birthday or group event. With a variety of options to choose from our staff will assist you in planning an event best suited to your needs. While you are here, don’t forget to stop into our St. Louis Blues Authentics Pro Shop to find all the latest Blues authentic apparel.
Phone: (314) 227 – 5288
SCARE AWAY HUNGER FOOD DRIVE
From October 25 thru October 30 the iceZONE will be hosting a food drive benefiting Operation Food Search.
Bring in a non-perishable food donation to any of our Public Sessions during the above mentioned week, and receive one free skate rental with each paid admission !
Below is a list of “Most Wanted Food Drive Items”, but please feel free to donate ANY non-perishable food items! (PLEASE, No Glass Containers)
Light Tuna (canned, packed in water), Canned Chicken and Canned Vegetables, Canned Fruit (in natural juices), Canned Ravioli or any canned Pasta with meat,
Canned Chili, Canned Beans (Pork & Beans included), and Boxes of individual Oatmeal packets.
For any additional information, call 314-227-5288